Warranty Registration and Information
At BaseAire, we believe in our quality and stand behind our products and customers. All BaseAire dehumidifiers include a 5-year warranty. All BaseAire ozone generators have a full 2-year warranty. This limited warranty starts from the date of purchase.
Dehumidifier warranty additional Information:
- If the unit is less than six (6) months, the company will pay for the shipping costs provided that the warranty claim is valid. Otherwise, customer shall pay.
- If the unit is 6-12 months old from the date of purchase, the customer covers the shipping expense to send the product back to Baseaire facility. The rest will be covered by Baseaire warranty provided that the warranty claim is valid.
- If the unit is more than a year but less than three years, the customer will pay the shipping costs regardless if the warranty claim is valid or not.
- If the unit is more than three years, the customer may still send the unit back but only for compressor repair. In this case the customer is obliged to pay the shipping cost as well as the labor.
Our warranty is only supplied to the original purchaser and the warranty given can neither be transferred nor assigned. Once a customer has made the purchase, he or she will register their warranty on the BaseAire website. The online warranty registration form is then submitted to the BaseAire company where the customer's purchasing information and installation information will be saved for any after-sales reference. The limited warranty is valid only on products purchased from the manufacturer or BaseAire authorized dealers and operated, installed, and maintained according to the instructions included in this user guide or furnished with the purchased product.
We provide the owner's and installer’s manual for warranty details and limitations. The consumer is solely responsible for the items listed below:
- Proper use of the dehumidifier following the instructions provided with the product.
- Proper connection to an earthing power supply of recommended voltage.
- Blown fuse replacement, repair of loose connections, or defects in the house wiring.
- The damage that may occur after removal from the packaging carton.
- Expenses for making the dehumidifier accessible for servicing such as removal of cupboards, trim, shelves, and the like, which is not an included requirement of the product as it was shipped from the warehouse.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship encountered in normal household, commercial, or noncommercial use of BaseAire products and shall not cover the following:
- Damages occurred in uses for which this product was not intended for
- Damages caused by services performed by a person other than BaseAire servicers. Use of spare parts other than BaseAire recommended parts and obtained from persons other than such services.
- External causes of damage such as abuse, misuse, pest infestation, accidents, fires, floods, or other acts of nature.
- Damages caused by an incorrect electrical line current, voltage, fluctuation, surge, or inadequate power supply.
- Products having altered or removed original serial numbers which cannot be readily determined.
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the product’s finishes.
- Damage caused by failure to perform proper maintenance of the purchased product.
If in need of any service, please keep your delivery slip, bill of sale, or any other appropriate proof of payment. In cases where service is required, we refer to the date shown on the bill to establish the warranty period. If service is done, it’s in your best interest to keep all receipts.
NOTE: BaseAire will not provide in-home service during or after the warranty period. You may be responsible for the shipping charge to bring the product to the manufacturer for service.
To receive warranty services, the purchaser must contact BaseAire at 1-888-41-8862 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase or order number is required to receive warranty service. During the applicable warranty period, the product will be repaired or replaced at the sole option of BaseAire.
Want To Learn More?
Control the humidity levels anywhere inside your home with BaseAire products.
Whether you're located in the Atlantic coastline states, the central states, or the Pacific coastline states, humidity remains an important factor in our daily lives.
The humidity levels change throughout the year depending on different seasons changing. You will never see the increase in humidity, but you will feel it.
Most warm regions, especially along the coastline, are known to have high moisture and humidity levels.
High humidity is not only the biggest threat to the structural integrity of your home, but it can also affect your household belongings and physical health.
At BaseAire, we show our dedication to helping you control the humidity level in your home and commercial workplace by offering a variety of dehumidifiers, different in:
- Airflow capabilities
Our specifically designed dehumidifiers will:
- Decrease the humidity level to below 50%
- Eradicate mold, mildew, and dust mite infestation
- Cleanse the indoor air of any mold spores, odor, and other impurities
- Reduce allergy triggers
The effects of high humidity:
i. High humidity levels in your home will make it feel warmer and stuffier.
ii. Increased humidity will make your home the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and dust mite growth! Known as some of the most common allergy triggers, this can cause health issues.
iii. Skin allergies.
iv. Wood warping – since wood can absorb some of the excess moisture, this makes the wood warp, causing wooden floors to feel uneven as well as wooden doors and windows not closing properly.
v. Appliance failure – in your home, if the excess moisture can condense inside the appliances, this can cause fluid damage to said appliances.
vi. Wallpaper and paint will peel within a space with excess humidity.
vii. Wood rot – wet wood provides the perfect place for fungi growth which causes the wood to rot at an accelerated rate.
Repairing the appliances or replacing the rotting wood can be expensive for many homeowners, hence the importance of a BaseAire dehumidifier.
Common signs of high humidity in the house:
You can easily determine the humidity levels of your home using a hygrometer. But if you do not have access to one, here are some of the signs that show the presence of high humidity in your home:
- Constant reoccurring condensation on window planes and glass doors, especially in the morning.
- Water spots on the walls and ceiling.
- Black mold growth on the walls or ceiling.
In heavily moisturized spaces, like the basement, you will see condensed water on the walls or floor.
How does a dehumidifier work?
Dehumidifiers are electric appliances that extract excess humidity from the air.
We designed our dehumidifiers to pull the air from the house into the unit where it then passes over a series of coolant coils that condense the excess moisture. This removes odor, mold spores, and other impurities from the air. The unit then collects condensed water in a collection tray or pumped out of the unit depending on the model of BaseAire dehumidifier you buy.
The air is then warmed up and pumped out of the dehumidifier back into the room. This process repeats until the relative humidity level of the space lowers below the set level.
Why should you invest in a BaseAire dehumidifier today?
We have a wide variety of dehumidifiers designed for residential and commercial use. Our engineers have gone a step further, designing need-specific dehumidifiers for the basement, crawlspace, garage, office, and storage room. BaseAire dehumidifiers will lower the humidity levels in your home, making it impossible for harmful allergens like mold, mildew, and dust mites to grow. So, if a customer needs a humidity issue in their home fixed, our dehumidifiers will exceed their expectations. Improve your indoor air quality today! Speak to us about your humidity issues and our water damage & restoration experts will help pick the right dehumidifier for you