- Brand: BaseAire
The private label allows customers to build a machine of their preference based on our present product line, different color, different outlook and private brand. If manufacturing a dehumidifier, air scrubber, air mover from the ground is what you are after, BaseAire can offer you customization as well.
Below is the customization process:
- Private labeling
Here you have the option to put your company logo directly on the dehumidifier. Customers can include a nameplate on the rear side of the dehumidifier and a logo on the side. This can be done on any of our dehumidifier models.
Below are steps to follow:
- Choose your preferred dehumidifier model
- Provide the specifications you need and basic construction design will be confirmed.
- A rigorous testing procedure for each unit will follow. This is done in our BaseAire warehouse.
- A 3D model drawing of the unit will be prepared after program development.
- After the testing is completed, all the labels on the dehumidifier will be switched to your preference.
- We will provide you with a production schedule showing the estimated time to completion.
- On arrival at the warehouse, the dehumidifiers will again undergo another testing procedure.
- After all the above, inventory can be stored at our warehouse facility and shipped as needed or it can be picked up in full.
- Exterior customization
- Select your preferred dehumidifier then choose a color you desire them to be.
- We will then place your container quantity order with our manufacturer.
- Your dehumidifiers will arrive at our warehouse approximately 10-12 weeks later where they will each undergo a rigorous testing procedure.
- In this section, customers get the ability to match the dehumidifiers to their company colors. After you have made the selection of our current models, we can customize the exterior cabinet to your desired color but the interior components will remain untouched. All labels will also be changed to show your company name.
Follow the following steps:
- contract manufacturing
Specifications for your current model are needed so as to replicate the design.
Your order is submitted and prototype production commences. We will then provide you with the prototype to ensure it meets your demands.
Once you have approved, full production of your customs will begin.10-20 after the order is placed the dehumidifiers will arrive at our BaseAire warehouse and undergo testing after which inventory can be picked and shipped in pallet quantities.
- Custom design unit
This allows you to build a machine to your exact preference. BaseAire will help you produce the highest quality in an efficient manner if you are looking to manufacture a dehumidifier from the ground up.
Want To Learn More?
Seven Potential Health Risks of a Humid Environment.
A humid environment refers to an atmosphere with relatively high levels of water vapor. Most people only understand the effects of high humidity on your health, this is mainly because at high humid...
Basement Floor Drying Solutions
Any homeowner with the home with a basement has encountered the damp basement problem. A damp basement is caused by problems in water drying from in the basement wall or the floor. Water in the bas...
Best Crawl Space Dehumidifier
Any homeowner whose house has a crawl space understands its importance. A crawl space greatly decreases the chance of the house flooding and provide additional storage space. The crawl space, howev...
Control the humidity levels anywhere inside your home with BaseAire products.
Whether you're located in the Atlantic coastline states, the central states, or the Pacific coastline states, humidity remains an important factor in our daily lives.
The humidity levels change throughout the year depending on different seasons changing. You will never see the increase in humidity, but you will feel it.
Most warm regions, especially along the coastline, are known to have high moisture and humidity levels.
High humidity is not only the biggest threat to the structural integrity of your home, but it can also affect your household belongings and physical health.
At BaseAire, we show our dedication to helping you control the humidity level in your home and commercial workplace by offering a variety of dehumidifiers, different in:
- Airflow capabilities
Our specifically designed dehumidifiers will:
- Decrease the humidity level to below 50%
- Eradicate mold, mildew, and dust mite infestation
- Cleanse the indoor air of any mold spores, odor, and other impurities
- Reduce allergy triggers
The effects of high humidity:
i. High humidity levels in your home will make it feel warmer and stuffier.
ii. Increased humidity will make your home the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and dust mite growth! Known as some of the most common allergy triggers, this can cause health issues.
iii. Skin allergies.
iv. Wood warping – since wood can absorb some of the excess moisture, this makes the wood warp, causing wooden floors to feel uneven as well as wooden doors and windows not closing properly.
v. Appliance failure – in your home, if the excess moisture can condense inside the appliances, this can cause fluid damage to said appliances.
vi. Wallpaper and paint will peel within a space with excess humidity.
vii. Wood rot – wet wood provides the perfect place for fungi growth which causes the wood to rot at an accelerated rate.
Repairing the appliances or replacing the rotting wood can be expensive for many homeowners, hence the importance of a BaseAire dehumidifier.
Common signs of high humidity in the house:
You can easily determine the humidity levels of your home using a hygrometer. But if you do not have access to one, here are some of the signs that show the presence of high humidity in your home:
- Constant reoccurring condensation on window planes and glass doors, especially in the morning.
- Water spots on the walls and ceiling.
- Black mold growth on the walls or ceiling.
In heavily moisturized spaces, like the basement, you will see condensed water on the walls or floor.
How does a dehumidifier work?
Dehumidifiers are electric appliances that extract excess humidity from the air.
We designed our dehumidifiers to pull the air from the house into the unit where it then passes over a series of coolant coils that condense the excess moisture. This removes odor, mold spores, and other impurities from the air. The unit then collects condensed water in a collection tray or pumped out of the unit depending on the model of BaseAire dehumidifier you buy.
The air is then warmed up and pumped out of the dehumidifier back into the room. This process repeats until the relative humidity level of the space lowers below the set level.
Why should you invest in a BaseAire dehumidifier today?
We have a wide variety of dehumidifiers designed for residential and commercial use. Our engineers have gone a step further, designing need-specific dehumidifiers for the basement, crawlspace, garage, office, and storage room. BaseAire dehumidifiers will lower the humidity levels in your home, making it impossible for harmful allergens like mold, mildew, and dust mites to grow. So, if a customer needs a humidity issue in their home fixed, our dehumidifiers will exceed their expectations. Improve your indoor air quality today! Speak to us about your humidity issues and our water damage & restoration experts will help pick the right dehumidifier for you