30 days is the limited time for a customer to return a BaseAire product. This applies to finished goods and 60 days for parts from the date of purchase from either our local distributors or from our BaseAire website. The return policy do not however apply on discontinued or consumable products. The return policy includes refunds, returns and exchanges.
1. Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
2. Please contact customer support to get the return shipping address( firstname.lastname@example.org).
For a dehumidifier to be returned under our return policy, the dehumidifier must be in a reasonable condition unless otherwise it is defective. It is this return policy that gives you peace of mind while you are doing business with BaseAire.
The following conditions apply during the return:
- Proof of purchase and product serial number must be provided to us for us to then advance and start processing your return process.
- Inspection of the dehumidifier will commence for free and we will contact you within 4 days after the returned product is received.
- If we discover that the damage caused is within the warranty scope, BaseAire will replace or repaired the product as per the warranty (please refer to the warranty/ warranty registration section for more details).
- If the defect cause or we do not discover a defect which is not within the scope of warranty, then we will contact you informing you that the dehumidifier will be repaired or replaced only at your request and also at your own expense. The purchaser has to also cover the shipping costs on top.
- The dehumidifier must be in the original packaging carton and also it must be in the same condition in which you received it.
A fund will be initiated to a customer’s original way of payment if he or she wants to cancel an order which is agreed by our staff by negotiation. The refund could take up to 10 days to show on your statement but also varying depending on your payment provider.
If a customer wants to exchange a product bought from our distributor or our website to another, we at BaseAire will assist with that. This is limited to 30 days from the purchase of the product. The purchaser has to however incur shipping fee but extra product expenses are refundable.
Want To Learn More?
Seven Potential Health Risks of a Humid Environment.
A humid environment refers to an atmosphere with relatively high levels of water vapor. Most people only understand the effects of high humidity on your health, this is mainly because at high humid...
Basement Floor Drying Solutions
Any homeowner with the home with a basement has encountered the damp basement problem. A damp basement is caused by problems in water drying from in the basement wall or the floor. Water in the bas...
Best Crawl Space Dehumidifier
Any homeowner whose house has a crawl space understands its importance. A crawl space greatly decreases the chance of the house flooding and provide additional storage space. The crawl space, howev...
Control the humidity levels anywhere inside your home with BaseAire products.
Whether you're located in the Atlantic coastline states, the central states, or the Pacific coastline states, humidity remains an important factor in our daily lives.
The humidity levels change throughout the year depending on different seasons changing. You will never see the increase in humidity, but you will feel it.
Most warm regions, especially along the coastline, are known to have high moisture and humidity levels.
High humidity is not only the biggest threat to the structural integrity of your home, but it can also affect your household belongings and physical health.
At BaseAire, we show our dedication to helping you control the humidity level in your home and commercial workplace by offering a variety of dehumidifiers, different in:
- Airflow capabilities
Our specifically designed dehumidifiers will:
- Decrease the humidity level to below 50%
- Eradicate mold, mildew, and dust mite infestation
- Cleanse the indoor air of any mold spores, odor, and other impurities
- Reduce allergy triggers
The effects of high humidity:
i. High humidity levels in your home will make it feel warmer and stuffier.
ii. Increased humidity will make your home the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and dust mite growth! Known as some of the most common allergy triggers, this can cause health issues.
iii. Skin allergies.
iv. Wood warping – since wood can absorb some of the excess moisture, this makes the wood warp, causing wooden floors to feel uneven as well as wooden doors and windows not closing properly.
v. Appliance failure – in your home, if the excess moisture can condense inside the appliances, this can cause fluid damage to said appliances.
vi. Wallpaper and paint will peel within a space with excess humidity.
vii. Wood rot – wet wood provides the perfect place for fungi growth which causes the wood to rot at an accelerated rate.
Repairing the appliances or replacing the rotting wood can be expensive for many homeowners, hence the importance of a BaseAire dehumidifier.
Common signs of high humidity in the house:
You can easily determine the humidity levels of your home using a hygrometer. But if you do not have access to one, here are some of the signs that show the presence of high humidity in your home:
- Constant reoccurring condensation on window planes and glass doors, especially in the morning.
- Water spots on the walls and ceiling.
- Black mold growth on the walls or ceiling.
In heavily moisturized spaces, like the basement, you will see condensed water on the walls or floor.
How does a dehumidifier work?
Dehumidifiers are electric appliances that extract excess humidity from the air.
We designed our dehumidifiers to pull the air from the house into the unit where it then passes over a series of coolant coils that condense the excess moisture. This removes odor, mold spores, and other impurities from the air. The unit then collects condensed water in a collection tray or pumped out of the unit depending on the model of BaseAire dehumidifier you buy.
The air is then warmed up and pumped out of the dehumidifier back into the room. This process repeats until the relative humidity level of the space lowers below the set level.
Why should you invest in a BaseAire dehumidifier today?
We have a wide variety of dehumidifiers designed for residential and commercial use. Our engineers have gone a step further, designing need-specific dehumidifiers for the basement, crawlspace, garage, office, and storage room. BaseAire dehumidifiers will lower the humidity levels in your home, making it impossible for harmful allergens like mold, mildew, and dust mites to grow. So, if a customer needs a humidity issue in their home fixed, our dehumidifiers will exceed their expectations. Improve your indoor air quality today! Speak to us about your humidity issues and our water damage & restoration experts will help pick the right dehumidifier for you