Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Flood and storms cause damages and this can be very shocking and upsetting, the Urgent remedy is needed, In this case, one needs a company with storm damage experience. BaseAire professionals have the expertise, resources to deal with any disaster when they occur. BaseAire has many years of experience in flood and storm damage repair and can quickly and efficiently repair the damaged properties and help the affected restore their lives. We are dedicated to seeing a disaster-free nation.
BaseAire Professionals Provides
- 24/7 Emergency services-BaseAire professionals are always ready and waiting to respond to flood and storm-related emergencies at any given time.
- Highly trained and proven skills in water restoration specialists-BaseAire team are trained and equipped with professional technics to enable them effectively restore water.
- Fast response to any size Disaster-BaseAire team can deal with any size of disaster effectively at the time of need hence reducing damage range and the cost.
- A trusted leader in the restoration industry-With our vast experience in restoration we are the leading industry with the most trusted team and equipment’s that are made for disaster management.
Why Choose BaseAire Professional?
- Faster to any size Disaster –BaseAire are particularly dedicated to responding immediately to storm and water damage emergencies. Fast response reduces further damages and cost.
- BaseAire specialists are highly trained in water damages-The team specializes in storm and water damage restoration, the main purpose of our business.
- They have the resources to deal with storms and disasters-BaseAire has a wide trained team across the country and skillful team which is strategically located throughout the country.
- Disaster tracing and monitoring-BaseAire have systems that monitor weather changes and possible occurrences hence been at the forefront of response.
In spite of the storm damage, BaseAire can help
Storm disasters occur with little or no warning and can be very harmful and devastating, so every affected individual need a company that they can trust to rise to the occasion. Regardless of the type of storm, BaseAire professionals are always ready to handle any size disaster. During catastrophic storms and major events, our Disaster Recovery Team can respond fast additional resources and equipment.
Causes Of Disasters
- Flooding caused by the heavy rains-Each time there are rains which exceed the drainage system capacity, floods can occur. In some instances, heavy rains can occur in a very short period resulting in floods. In other times, rains can occur for many days and weeks causing floods which can result into property damages and even loss of life.
- Hurricanes and Tidal surges-Hurricanes and Tidal surges are water from the ocean that is pushed towards the shore by the force of the normal tides and can increase the water level by 30 feet or more. This can severely erode beaches and coastal highways causing property damage and devastating loss of life.
- Tornados and wind damage-This winds are often straight-line winds to differentiate the damage they cause from tornado damage. Most thunderstorm winds that cause damage at the ground are as a result of outflow generated by a thunderstorm downdraft. This wind accounts for half of all severe reports in the lower 48 states and is more common than damages in the lower 48 states and common than damage from tornados.
- Ice and Snowstorms-This are dangerous winter storms that are a combination of blowing snow and wind resulting in very low visibilities which can result in road accidents and loss of lives. Ice storms occur as a result of the accumulation of at least 25 of ice on exposed surfaces.
- Wild fires-This fires can ruin homes and cause injuries or death to people and animals. Wildfires are the unplanned fire that burns any natural area on its paths such as forest, grassland, and house. They are often caused by humans or lightning and disrupted gas and power lines and can cost federal government billions of dollars each year.
Related storm services
- Your belongings and storm damage-water and storm damage affect not only the structured bust also household belongings at the BaseAire care and understands that your house is not only a structure but a place the family treasure hence the team helps salvage properties before a complete damage is done.
- Odor removal and Deodorization-Our professional team is specialized in deodorization and trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. The science of identifying and eliminating odors can be a tricky thing, so give a call to your local BaseAire Professionals.
- Roof Tarping after wind, Hail, storm or fire-Due to falling trees, fire, high wind, hail storms and House roofs are damaged. In this case, roof assessment should be completed form the ground as damage is not always visible. Vacate the premises and contact BaseAire as your trusted professional company.
- Carpet and Upholstery cleaning-Dust and soiling can occur on your most valued investments and items. At BaseAire, systems offer a number of cleaning and dusting options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.
BaseAire is your trusted disaster management company, call any of our offices and you will get high-quality services and quick response.
At BASEAIRE WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SECURITY
Want To Learn More?
Seven Potential Health Risks of a Humid Environment.
A humid environment refers to an atmosphere with relatively high levels of water vapor. Most people only understand the effects of high humidity on your health, this is mainly because at high humid...
Basement Floor Drying Solutions
Any homeowner with the home with a basement has encountered the damp basement problem. A damp basement is caused by problems in water drying from in the basement wall or the floor. Water in the bas...
Best Crawl Space Dehumidifier
Any homeowner whose house has a crawl space understands its importance. A crawl space greatly decreases the chance of the house flooding and provide additional storage space. The crawl space, howev...
Control the humidity levels anywhere inside your home with BaseAire products.
Whether you're located in the Atlantic coastline states, the central states, or the Pacific coastline states, humidity remains an important factor in our daily lives.
The humidity levels change throughout the year depending on different seasons changing. You will never see the increase in humidity, but you will feel it.
Most warm regions, especially along the coastline, are known to have high moisture and humidity levels.
High humidity is not only the biggest threat to the structural integrity of your home, but it can also affect your household belongings and physical health.
At BaseAire, we show our dedication to helping you control the humidity level in your home and commercial workplace by offering a variety of dehumidifiers, different in:
- Airflow capabilities
Our specifically designed dehumidifiers will:
- Decrease the humidity level to below 50%
- Eradicate mold, mildew, and dust mite infestation
- Cleanse the indoor air of any mold spores, odor, and other impurities
- Reduce allergy triggers
The effects of high humidity:
i. High humidity levels in your home will make it feel warmer and stuffier.
ii. Increased humidity will make your home the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and dust mite growth! Known as some of the most common allergy triggers, this can cause health issues.
iii. Skin allergies.
iv. Wood warping – since wood can absorb some of the excess moisture, this makes the wood warp, causing wooden floors to feel uneven as well as wooden doors and windows not closing properly.
v. Appliance failure – in your home, if the excess moisture can condense inside the appliances, this can cause fluid damage to said appliances.
vi. Wallpaper and paint will peel within a space with excess humidity.
vii. Wood rot – wet wood provides the perfect place for fungi growth which causes the wood to rot at an accelerated rate.
Repairing the appliances or replacing the rotting wood can be expensive for many homeowners, hence the importance of a BaseAire dehumidifier.
Common signs of high humidity in the house:
You can easily determine the humidity levels of your home using a hygrometer. But if you do not have access to one, here are some of the signs that show the presence of high humidity in your home:
- Constant reoccurring condensation on window planes and glass doors, especially in the morning.
- Water spots on the walls and ceiling.
- Black mold growth on the walls or ceiling.
In heavily moisturized spaces, like the basement, you will see condensed water on the walls or floor.
How does a dehumidifier work?
Dehumidifiers are electric appliances that extract excess humidity from the air.
We designed our dehumidifiers to pull the air from the house into the unit where it then passes over a series of coolant coils that condense the excess moisture. This removes odor, mold spores, and other impurities from the air. The unit then collects condensed water in a collection tray or pumped out of the unit depending on the model of BaseAire dehumidifier you buy.
The air is then warmed up and pumped out of the dehumidifier back into the room. This process repeats until the relative humidity level of the space lowers below the set level.
Why should you invest in a BaseAire dehumidifier today?
We have a wide variety of dehumidifiers designed for residential and commercial use. Our engineers have gone a step further, designing need-specific dehumidifiers for the basement, crawlspace, garage, office, and storage room. BaseAire dehumidifiers will lower the humidity levels in your home, making it impossible for harmful allergens like mold, mildew, and dust mites to grow. So, if a customer needs a humidity issue in their home fixed, our dehumidifiers will exceed their expectations. Improve your indoor air quality today! Speak to us about your humidity issues and our water damage & restoration experts will help pick the right dehumidifier for you