Water Damage Repair and Restoration
Repairing water damage should be done as soon as signs of damage appear. BaseAire we help you identify the sources of water damage and using our advanced equipment and techniques, we help you repair the damage immediately. we help you monitor the drying process to ensure the property dries properly .this ensures there is no moisture trapped in the walls and floors to avoid additional water damage from the repairs.
We at BaseAire provide ;
- technical support to all our customers via phone or email
- Our highly trained water restoration specialist will help you with any water damage you may have.
- We have a variety of water restoration devices
Common water damage sources.
There can be many water damage sources in the house, from natural disasters to poorly maintained leaking pipes. Some of the sources may include;
- Flooded basement
- Sewage backups
- Storms that cause flooding damage.
- Overflowing bathtubs, sinks, and toilets
- Thunderstorm and tornadoes
- Leaking plumbing, water heaters, and appliances
- Tropical storms and hurricanes
Why should you choose BaseAire?
- Highly trained water damage specialists -at BaseAire we have a team of highly qualified professionals who specialize in water damage restoration. We emphasize on documenting and monitoring the drying process until completion. Our water damage restoration technicians and applied structural dying technicians are dedicated to helping you clear any moist stored in the walls and floors after repairs. This is because moisture trapped in the walls and floors after water damage is one of the causes of increased moisture In the house.
- Faster response – we are able to respond to all our customers when needed. This will help you save money and ensuring water damage is fixed an early as possible hence avoiding farther damage.
- Use new and advanced water restoration processes. - we BaseAire apply new and revolutionary techniques to fix water damage. Making sure the house remains dry and the humidity levels are controlled even after repairs. a home with drier humidity levels lacks odor and feel more comfortable.
The water damage restoration process.
Water damaged situations are all unique and every water damage situation will require a unique restoration technique. However, here is a list of the correct procedure to follow:
- Emergency contact. – call us as soon as you can spot signs of water damage. Early repair can save you thousands of dollars in the future. Our qualified technicians have over a decade of experience in water damage restoration. If out your name, insurance information, location and possible cause of water damage.
- Inspect and assess the damage. – check for the source of flooding. If possible stop it if you cant let the BaseAire professionals do it. We will inspect and assess the damages. Provide you with a compiled list of the water damage and possible repairs required.
We will also conduct a safety inspection to ensure the house is not at any risk of collapsing. We will move furniture and any other property content to prevent rust and furniture stain and carpet destruction.
- Excess water removal. - this method of water extraction clears the majority of the water in the house and the surrounding space. This reduces the drying period thus prevents mold and secondary water drainage. Removal and drying carpet to protect the subfloor.
- Drying and dehumidification. – after water removal, most walls will appear dry, but there is a lot of moisture trapped in the walls and floors. This moisture gradually spaces in the indoor air which results in an increase in the level of humidity in the house.
Increased moisture can make the house very uncomfortable and feel clammy and stuffy. Using a BaseAire dehumidifier you will be able to extract the excess moisture in the house as the water damage repairs dry slowly. A dehumidifier will clean all odor in the house. Prevent warping of the floors and walls and furniture.
- Clean and sanitize the house. – removal of everything that is rotting to ensure there is no odor in the house. Sanitizing treatment uses antibacterial treatment and disinfectant treatment to ensure eradicate mold and mildew growth.
- Restoration. – this is the final step. Restoration is the replacement of all damaged items, minor repairs, insulating the pipes and basement or crawl space and installing new carpet.
Water damage can cause huge loses to your property. It is important to ensure you consult professionals to ensure the repairs are made appropriately without causing extra problems like the growth of mold, mildew and dust mite. Call our technical support team now!