1. Humidity in the air is as ubiquitous as temperature. When the humidity is high, people feel stuffy and uncomfortable. At the same time, the damage caused by moisture and mold to metal oxidation can happen unknowingly at any time. If the relative humidity of the environment is greater than 60%, mold will grow, and if the humidity is greater than 85%, it is an environment with a high incidence of mold.
2. In industrial products, optical lenses, magnetic recording materials (including optical discs), imaging films, electronic information media, electronic components, instruments, meters, powder materials, paper, wool, silk, leather, tobacco, food, tea, Cereals, etc. It is an item that needs to control humidity.
3. Dehumidifiers are divided into chemical dehumidification and freezing dehumidification. Dehumidifier dehumidification is to cool the inside of the machine and discharge moisture into the air. Instead, the temperature of the space rises slightly, but the temperature difference is not obvious. It is more suitable for four seasons and saves electricity.
4. Do not use the dehumidifier near the heat source, and keep the air inlet and outlet unobstructed. Generally, the dehumidifier should be placed in the center of the space, and there should be enough space around it, and no items should be stacked. Maintain air circulation to achieve a uniform dehumidification effect.
5. Under normal circumstances, the temperature is low, the humidity is also low, the humidity is lower than 40%, the dehumidification effect may not be obvious, and the speed is relatively slow. this is a normal phenomenon. During the operation of the dehumidifier, the hot air discharged from the air outlet is a phenomenon of the normal operation of the machine. In winter, the humidity is low and the temperature at the air outlet drops significantly, which is a normal phenomenon.
6. When consumers buy a dehumidifier, they must consider noise and other indicators when calculating the dehumidification capacity. Generally, dehumidifiers with greater dehumidification capacity have higher noise and belong to the type of industrial equipment. If low noise is required, dehumidification must meet the requirements. It is recommended to buy more small dehumidifiers.