BaseAire 1300 Sq.Ft 120 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Home Crawl Space,Basement, Industry, Compact, Intelligent Humidity Control, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, AirWerx 55
- Water removal per day (AHAM, 80°F, 60%) : 55 Pints
- Water removal per day (max. at saturation 90°F, 90%) : 120 Pints
- Size for : 1,300 Sq. Ft.
- Air Flow : 130 CFM，230CMH
- Voltage : 115 V/ 4.1 Amps
- COP : 2.4L/KWh
- Length: 19.20in.
- Height: 13.30in.
- Width: 12.20in.
Description & Highlights
The AirWerx 55 dehumidifier is BaseAire’s most energy-efficient and compact model so far. With a removal capacity of up to 55 PPD (pints per day) at AHAM, 120 PPD at saturation, and up to 1,300 sq ft, this dehumidifier is ideal for low clearance crawl spaces, tight basement areas, or whole-home dehumidification.
1. Compact and Portable - Compared with traditional dehumidifiers, this portable dehumidifier is smaller and more compact, offering more flexibility in transportation, placement, and storage. Equipped with sturdy handles, it is easy to carry from one room to another. This model is ideal for crawl spaces and basements and is an excellent choice for sound insulation and saving space.
2. Easy to use - This model is equipped with a control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity, and a temperature sensor so you can complete any job with just a few buttons. This professional dehumidifier is designed with a remote monitoring function and the remote control is available for purchase in our store.
3. Automatic Defrost - With a quick and efficient defrosting process, this allows the dehumidifier to work at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle will run to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with it, which makes the unit work continuously without periodically stopping during the defrosting process. This saves energy and makes the unit last longer.
4. Internal corrosion protection - An advanced technological process to minimize coil corrosion and freon leakage. In dehumidification applications, there is always lingering oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide which leads to rapid corrosion of regular coils and leakage of freon. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection and maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Design for the modern home - For your satisfaction, we have designed this professional dehumidifier with you, the modern consumer, in mind. All the included features like the auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, MERV-8 filter, and low-temperature operation make this the best for crawl space, basement, and commercial dehumidification. This professional dehumidifier is C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
Gravity drainage for no need to check the tank regularly
MERV-8 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for small spaces -- crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms.
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included.
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included.
What Comes in the Box?
1 - AirWerx55
1 - 6.5 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 - User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card
BaseAire 5.9 in 11.5 Feet Aluminium Flexible air Duct5
BaseAire Digital Crawlspace Dehumidifier Remote Controller
BASEAIRE MERV-8 Filter Replacement Set for AirWerx 55 Crawl Space Dehumidifier (Pack of 4)
- Length: 19.20 in.
- Height: 13.30 in.
- Width: 12.20 in.
Jay branh August 07, 2022
From the Amazon
Worth the money . I will buy more
Titus July 18, 2022
From the Amazon
The machine works fairly well. Basements don t come much more damp than mine. My machine doesn t come close to the advertised capacity. My homeowner dehumidifier removes just as much water at a third of the price.
Fahima Bouvet July 09, 2022
We waited until all the water had flowed out of our crawl space before proceeding with this review. This machine took two months, and it did an amazing job. We drank a lot of water and this guy pumped 10 gallons of water in 24 hours. We are very satisfied with its effect. It has been running day and night for 2 months without any problems. Don't hesitate to buy with confidence.
Tommy-Lee Bowler July 01, 2022
I have a damp crawl space in a lake house. I tried the box store dehumidifiers, but they just can keep up. And they run non-stop. It took a couple of days to bring the humidity down, but then only turns on when needed, uses far less power, and is quiet. Clean or replace the filter as needed and you can just leave it to do its thing. The whole house is more comfortable than ever before. I did have one issue that required help, and the seller was right on it with a perfect solution. I don't often post reviews, but this item, and its seller, are awesome!