BaseAire 1300 Sq.Ft 120 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Home Crawl Space,Basement, Industry, Compact, Intelligent Humidity Control, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, AirWerx 55
- Water removal per day (AHAM, 80°F, 60%) : 55 Pints
- Water removal per day (max. at saturation 90°F, 90%) : 120 Pints
- Size for : 1,300 Sq. Ft.
- Air Flow : 130 CFM，230CMH
- Voltage : 115 V/ 4.1 Amps
- COP : 2.4L/KWh
- Length: 19.20in.
- Height: 13.30in.
- Width: 12.20in.
Description & Highlights
The AirWerx 55 dehumidifier is BaseAire’s most energy-efficient and compact model so far. With a removal capacity of up to 55 PPD (pints per day) at AHAM, 120 PPD at saturation, and up to 1,300 sq ft, this dehumidifier is ideal for low clearance crawl spaces, tight basement areas, or whole-home dehumidification.
1. Compact and Portable - Compared with traditional dehumidifiers, this portable dehumidifier is smaller and more compact, offering more flexibility in transportation, placement, and storage. Equipped with sturdy handles, it is easy to carry from one room to another. This model is ideal for crawl spaces and basements and is an excellent choice for sound insulation and saving space.
2. Easy to use - This model is equipped with a control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity, and a temperature sensor so you can complete any job with just a few buttons. This professional dehumidifier is designed with a remote monitoring function and the remote control is available for purchase in our store.
3. Automatic Defrost - With a quick and efficient defrosting process, this allows the dehumidifier to work at low temperatures (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle will run to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with it, which makes the unit work continuously without periodically stopping during the defrosting process. This saves energy and makes the unit last longer.
4. Internal corrosion protection - An advanced technological process to minimize coil corrosion and freon leakage. In dehumidification applications, there is always lingering oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide which leads to rapid corrosion of regular coils and leakage of freon. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection and maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Design for the modern home - For your satisfaction, we have designed this professional dehumidifier with you, the modern consumer, in mind. All the included features like the auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, MERV-8 filter, and low-temperature operation make this the best for crawl space, basement, and commercial dehumidification. This professional dehumidifier is C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
Gravity drainage for no need to check the tank regularly
MERV-1 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for small spaces -- crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms.
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included.
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included.
What Comes in the Box?
1 - AirWerx55
1 - 6.5 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 - User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card
- Length: 19.20 in.
- Height: 13.30 in.
- Width: 12.20 in.
LadyMary July 22, 2023
From the Amazon
Works quite well. What is important is that it is reliable since it would not be reasonable to put this ia crawl space and have to check on it every day or so. The one thing lacking is decent instructions in actual English. The instructions use English words, but they are not always correct, nor in the correct phrasing and usage. Hire someone to re-configure the English into actual usable English phraseology to provide proper working instructions. I would do it for a small fee.
Bill May 05, 2023
From the Amazon
If using the pump drain, pump hose dimensions are 1/4 internal diameter and 3/8 external diameter and can be bought at Lowes or HD in the plumbing section to extend tubing so you can pump to a DOWN HILL drain. I believe the directions state it can only pump so many feet upwards. We did an encapsulation and this unit has been keeping the humidity at 51-53% in the crawl with setting it at 55%. Make sure you level it, plug into a GFCI or a breaker strip and place it in the center of your crawl pointing towards a wall for maximum circulation (do some quick research on dehumidifier placement). For reference our crawl is 2300 square feet encapsulated with an average wall height of 2 feet high.
BAC34a March 14, 2023
From the Amazon
features that made me fork over money versus typical residential dehumidifiers Ability to set humidity level in 1 percent increments Filter to keep coil and fan clean Blue fin coating - feature found on many newer residential A/C units Reheat feature to minimize coil freeze up. Hoping it lasts 2-4 times longer than previous dehumidifiers I ve had over the years
Rhys Ellis January 06, 2023
I have it in a crawlspace with heavy wet and it seems to dry it quickly after rain.