BaseAire 220 Pints Crawl Space Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump, AirWerx100X Whole Homes Dehumidifier for Basements, up to 2,900 sq. ft. 5 Years Warranty, cETL, Water Damage Storage
- Water removal per day (AHAM, 80°F, 60%) : 100 Pints
- Water removal per day (max. at saturation 90°F, 90%) : 220 Pints
- Size for : 2,900 sq.ft
- Air Flow : 250 CFM
- Voltage : 115V/ 6.82 Amps
- COP : 2.7L/Kwh
- Length: 23.80in.
- Height: 17.90in.
- Width: 14.70in.
Description & Highlights
BaseAire’s AirWerx 100X dehumidifier model won’t let you down when it comes to keeping your home dry. It removes 220 PPD (pints per day) at saturation, providing excellent dehumidification for spaces up to 2900 sq ft. Like all BaseAire dehumidifier products, the AirWerx 100X performs exceptionally well in temperatures as low as 36°F, providing year-round comfort for the entire home.
1. Easy to use - Equipped with control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity and temperature sensor, you can complete any job with just a few buttons. On the other hand, this professional dehumidifier is designed with remote monitoring function, and it is also a good choice for sound insulation and space saving. You can also buy a remote control from our store.
2. Built-in condensate pump - When removing large amounts of moisture, the condensate pump With a 14.7-foot lift distance can drain freely in any designated spot. And this pump keeps the dehumidifier running smoothly and efficiently by continuously pushing the collected water out of the area.
3. Automatic Defrost - A quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up, which makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
4. Internal corrosion protection - An advanced technology to minimize corrosion and freon leakage. As you know, in dehumidification applications, there is always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, which lead to rapid corrosion of regular coils and leakage of freon. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Design for the modern home - For the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation and C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
MERV-8 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for medium sized spaces - crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
What Comes in the Box?
1 - AirWerx 100X
1 - 19.6 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 - User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card
BaseAire Digital Crawlspace Dehumidifier Remote Controller
BASEAIRE MERV-1 Filter Replacement Set (Pack of 3)
BASEAIRE MERV-10 Filter Replacement Set (Pack of 3)
- Length: 23.80 in.
- Height: 17.90 in.
- Width: 14.70 in.
Zoya Wise January 31, 2023
This machine is sturdy and in my eyes, it is a perfect purchase. It works exactly as I expect so far. It's so heavy. It would be perfect if it had wheels and a handle to make it easier to move. I still give it a thumbs up though.
Alyssia Hudson December 22, 2022
We had difficulty getting the basement to a reasonable temperature. Firstly it was either too cold or when we used the small unit for drying, some parts weren't....that was until I stumbled across this dehumidifier....it's perfect.....is warm and comfortable....best investment I've ever made. Thanks so much !
Meghan Pope December 20, 2022
Works great in a short time. I'd recommend this dehumidifier to anyone who wants to buy it.
Kashif Kearns October 31, 2022
It seems to be better than the dehumidifiers bought in the other box stores. I will evaluate it after several months of usage. Definitely is much more powerful than one you would buy at sam's, for example.