BaseAire AirWerx90X Energy Star Dehumidifier for Crawl Space Basement, 198 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump, 5 Years Warranty, Intelligent Humidity Control, Auto Shut off/Restart
- Water removal per day (AHAM, 80°F, 60%) : 90 Pints
- Water removal per day (max. at saturation 90°F, 90%) : 198 Pints
- Size for : 2,600 sq.ft
- Air Flow : 210 CFM，350 CMH
- Voltage : 115V/5.56 Amps
- COP : 2.69L/KWh
- Length: 23.20in.
- Height: 17.70in.
- Width: 15.20in.
Description & Highlights
The AirWerx 90X features a revolutionary new horizontal design, dedicated to humidity control in confined spaces. Uniquely placed airflow outlets allow the unit to generate air circulation in the spaces installed, ideal for crawl spaces, basements or other areas with restricted air circulation.
1. ENERGY STAR Certified - This unit can remove moisture quickly and efficiently with less energy than traditional dehumidifiers, which can save money and won't increase the energy bill. This will be the best crawl space/basement dehumidifier you will ever use. (Note: ENERGY STAR certification was verified by Underwriters Laboratories on January 1, 2020)
2. Easy to use - Equipped with control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity and temperature sensor, you can complete any job with just a few buttons. On the other hand, this professional dehumidifier is designed with remote monitoring function, and it is also a good choice for sound insulation and space saving. You can also buy a remote control from our store.
3. Built-in condensate pump - When removing large amounts of moisture, the built-in condensate pump has a 14.7 ft lift distance that can drain freely in any designated spot. This pump keeps the dehumidifier running smoothly by continuously pushing the collected water out of the area.
4. Automatic Defrost - A quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up, which makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
5. Design for the modern home - For the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation and C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
ENERGY STAR Certified to saving energy cost without sacrificing performance, functionality and comfort
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
MERV-1 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for medium sized spaces - crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator).Transportation cost, not included
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
What Comes in the Box?
1 - AirWerx 90X
1 - 19.6 ft Continuous Drain Hose
1 - User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card
- Length: 23.20 in.
- Height: 17.70 in.
- Width: 15.20 in.
Ben July 23, 2023
READ THE REVIEWS at Amazon and other places!!! These units are defective and the warranty is essentially non-existent! Many people (myself included) have units fail after the 6 month period for the same reason and they want you to pay to ship it back to them (I can't imagine what that would cost as it weighs about 80lbs!), and also pay to have it fixed or buy a new one for $400! Crazy. Terrible customer service! Definitely look to a better brand with a real warranty.
Anisha Short January 02, 2023
We're surprised at the amount of water being pumped out of our crawl space. We don't know we had so much moisture in our house! Fortunately, some of our health issues will disappear. We can already feel a difference in our stuffy noses and aching joints. Also, our wood floors are creaking less. We're satisfied with our investment in a unit. We should have finished this in the past few years.
Hugh Best December 15, 2022
We're surprised at the amount of water that was pumped out of our basement. We didn't realize we'd so much moisture under our house! Hopefully, some of our health issues will resolve. We can already feel a difference in our stuffy noses and aching joints. Also, our wood floors are creaking less. We're very happy with our investment in this unit. We should have done this several years ago.
Adnan Lester November 28, 2022
We had trouble getting the basement to the proper temperature range. Firstly it was either too cold or when we used the tiny dehumidifier to dry it, some parts were not....that was until I stumbled on this unit....it's perfect...just one unit...is warm and comfortable....best experience I have ever made. Thanks a lot !