BASEAIRE Crawlspace Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump and Drain Hose, 120 Pints/Day (Saturation) 55 Pints/Day (AHAM) Humidity Control for up to 1,300 sq ft Basement Crawl Space, Memory Starting, Water Damage Storage, 5 Years Warranty
- Water removal per day (AHAM, 80°F, 60%) : 55Pints
- Water removal per day (max. at saturation 90°F, 90%) : 120 Pints
- Size for : 1,300 Sq.Ft
- Air Flow : 130 CFM，230 CMH
- Voltage : 115V/ 4.1 Amps
- COP : 2.4L/KWh
- Length: 19.20in.
- Height: 12.20in.
- Width: 13.30in.
Description & Highlights
The AirWerx 65X dehumidifier is the best first choice for residential users! Not only does this unit offer higher efficiency, lower energy consumption, and more reliability, but it also features a heavy-duty condensate pump that makes installation more flexible and the draining process quicker.
1. Built-in Condenser Pump - This easy-to-use dehumidifier can automatically discharge condensed water. The 19.6 ft long vertical height drain hose maximizes the installation flexibility. In addition, you can also select gravity drainage according to the working environment.
2. Easy to use - Equipped with control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity and temperature sensor, you can complete any job with just a few buttons. On the other hand, this professional dehumidifier is designed with remote monitoring function, and it is also a good choice for sound insulation and space saving. You can also buy a remote control from our store.
3. Automatic Defrost - A quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up, which makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
4. Internal corrosion protection - An advanced technology to minimize corrosion and freon leakage. As you know, in dehumidification applications, there is always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, which lead to rapid corrosion of regular coils and leakage of freon. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Design for the modern home - For the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation and C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
MERV-1 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for small spaces -- crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms.
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator).Transportation cost, not included
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
What Comes in the Box?
1 - AirWerx 65X
1 - User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card
2 - 6.5 ft/19.6 ft Continuous Drain Hose
- Length: 19.20 in.
- Height: 12.20 in.
- Width: 13.30 in.
Moses July 26, 2023
Great product, but often impossible to find replacement filter.
Roy S May 26, 2023
From the Amazon
Easy to install and easy to use. Works better then our original unit supplied by a company that shall go unnamed.
vickie May 15, 2023
From the Amazon
This product is as advertised. Perfect for my crawl space. We had lots of moisture & humidity in our crawl space due to previous owners neglect of drainage from water seeping in & no sump pump installed. The dirt floor covering (plastic) that they laid down was very inadequate. We had a sump pump installed & put the new 10ml floor covering down prior to installing the dehumidifier. I turned on the dehumidifier, (set the humidity to 55%) & our humidity was reading 78-80%! It ran for 3 days straight until it hit the desired level & has been been operating like a charm ever since. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in need!
R D May 05, 2023
From the Amazon
Love This dehumidifier the internal pump works perfect. I ordered the remote at well. Have not hooked it up yet but I am sure it will work as it should Thankyou for making a great product.