BASEAIRE Crawlspace Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump and Drain Hose, 120 Pints/Day (Saturation) 55 Pints/Day (AHAM) Humidity Control for up to 1,300 sq ft Basement Crawl Space, Memory Starting, Water Damage Storage, 5 Years Warranty
- Water removal per day (AHAM, 80°F, 60%) : 55Pints
- Water removal per day (max. at saturation 90°F, 90%) : 120 Pints
- Size for : 1,300 Sq.Ft
- Air Flow : 130 CFM，230 CMH
- Voltage : 115V/ 4.1 Amps
- COP : 2.4L/KWh
- Length: 19.20in.
- Height: 12.20in.
- Width: 13.30in.
Description & Highlights
The AirWerx 65X dehumidifier is the best first choice for residential users! Not only does this unit offer higher efficiency, lower energy consumption, and more reliability, but it also features a heavy-duty condensate pump that makes installation more flexible and the draining process quicker.
1. Built-in Condenser Pump - This easy-to-use dehumidifier can automatically discharge condensed water. The 19.6 ft long vertical height drain hose maximizes the installation flexibility. In addition, you can also select gravity drainage according to the working environment.
2. Easy to use - Equipped with control panel, compact electrical control with auto memory/auto control, relative humidity and temperature sensor, you can complete any job with just a few buttons. On the other hand, this professional dehumidifier is designed with remote monitoring function, and it is also a good choice for sound insulation and space saving. You can also buy a remote control from our store.
3. Automatic Defrost - A quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). If frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up, which makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
4. Internal corrosion protection - An advanced technology to minimize corrosion and freon leakage. As you know, in dehumidification applications, there is always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, which lead to rapid corrosion of regular coils and leakage of freon. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Design for the modern home - For the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation and C-ETL listed.
FULL Feature List
Ultra-compact design with super performance
Heavy-duty built-in condensate pump to automatically drain water to any designated location
Adjustable foot pad and portable handle to transport and install easily
Easy to use graphical control panel
MERV-8 filter to protects internal components from damage from dust and other particles
Rare earth alloy tube evaporator to avoid freon leakage and prolong the service life of the coil
Auto defrost technology to allow operation at low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit)
Humidity sensor of bypass air design to read the ambient temperature and relative humidity
Auto restart to remember the settings in case of power failure
Automatic diagnosis system to get troubleshooting tips through error codes
Optional Duct-Hot air exhaust for focused Dehumidification
Optional remote control for remote sensing and control areas
Ideal for small spaces -- crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, garages, seminars, apartments, gyms, restaurants, bars and gun rooms.
5 Years Limited Warranty
Six Month parts and labor warranty. This includes the shipments charges for replacement parts or unit.
One Year parts and labor warranty. This does not include the shipment charge to send the defective product back to be repaired or replaced.
Three Years parts and labor warranty for the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator).Transportation cost, not included
Five Years parts warranty on the Refrigeration System ONLY (Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator). Transportation cost, not included
What Comes in the Box?
1 - AirWerx 65X
1 - User Manual
1 -Guarantee Card
2 - 6.5 ft/19.6 ft Continuous Drain Hose
Baseaire Dehumidifier Remote Controller for Display Digital Humidity,Adapt the Humidity Level, for Crawl Space Dehumidifier AirWerx 65X
- Length: 19.20 in.
- Height: 12.20 in.
- Width: 13.30 in.
Athena Clark January 04, 2023
Easily the perfect dehumidifier I've used in over 20 years. I need a way mainly for our basement in a year with proper humidity. It started reducing the humidity almost immediately, controlling the RH from 70 to 50 in one day. It is so important because I keep guitars in my basement. But it also helps around the house. I hope I had bought one of these many years ago because I'd bet it's still going (regardless of whether or not the pump needed replacing during that time because it would be worth it). Highly recommended product !
Zayn Olsen December 16, 2022
This machine controls the humidity in our crawl space in a proper range and has also lowered the humidity in our home, it was our goal. I highly recommend it, along with installing plastic sheeting over all exposed dirt. We saved over $5,000 this way compared to installing a drainage system on the inside of the walls, and we're very satisfied with the performance.
Kymani Buckner September 27, 2022
Purchased an BaseAire Airwerx 65X to control the humidity level in my crawlspace. I used the unit a whole week and detected that the humidity levels weren't dropping in my basement and that my Airwerx 65X wasn't draining water. I informed customer support concerned that my machine may not be working properly and for potential troubleshooting tips I could perform to get my dehumidifier up an down. They responded with an email stating a brand new machine was on the way. So far one of the best customer experiences I've known. They truly respect their customers. Until I hooked up the replacement unit within a few hours my basement was already at its proper humidity. Nice product nice brand!
Lia Franks September 20, 2022
I bought this dehumidifier because it is a newest machine in the market, and it has a more up-to-date controller panel. Before I install it in the crawlspace in my house, I am checking the dehumidifier and remote controller in my living room for a few days to evaluate its performance. So far so good, but time can tell the truth. The unit was easy to use, and it seems that everything it is working as described. I hope this dehumidifier from China that was private labeled Blvedeep works well for the next five years. In order to protect my investment, I purchased a four year extended warranty. I will update this review if I have any issues with the unit within the first year. Now highly recommend it !